Hire HQ Tel: 020 8432 1029
Hire Terms & Conditions
- At the time of publication the prices shown are correct. It is our intention that these should stay current for 2008.
- Hired equipment will remain the property of Wagstaff Group at all times.
- The Hirer is responsible for the safe keeping and maintenance of the equipment in good condition whilst in his possession.
- A 2% levy of the total of each rental invoice is payable by the hirer to cover insurance costs. The policy covers theft of the equipment hired, subject always to an excess of £250.00. The Hirer will be responsible for the first £250.00 of each and every claim. Cover does not include theft or attempted theft unless involving entry into or exit from the premises occupied by the insured in connection with the business by forcible and violent means or following threat of or assault or violence to the insured or any of his employees.
- In the event of any equipment requiring repair as a result of Customer negligence, misuse or abuse then the Customer shall bear the cost of any such repair.
- The terms of the daily/weekly rental shall be initially daily/weekly and thereafter may be extended by complete daily/weekly periods terminable not less than three working days notice. The daily/weekly rental is limited to certain ranges of equipment.
- The terms of monthly rental shall be one lunar month (four weeks) thereafter may be extended by complete weekly/monthly periods terminable by not less than one weeks notice.
- The terms of the quarterly rental shall be initially three lunar months (twelve weeks) and thereafter may be extended by complete four weekly periods terminable by not less than four weeks notice in writing.
- The Hirer shall pay to the Company the rent for the equipment specified together with Value Added Tax as is or may be imposed by law. The first payment will be made on placing the order and subsequent payments are to be made strictly within seven days of the invoice date.
- The Company reserves the right to charge interest when payment has not been made on the due date at the rate of 4% above Barclays Bank PLC base rate calculated from the date on the outstanding balance.
- The Hirer agrees with the Company during the continuance of the rental contract as follows (12-14):
- To keep the equipment at the delivery address and in the Hirers own possession and not to remove the same without the prior written consent of the Company.
- To permit the Company’s authorised representatives at all reasonable times to enter the premises where the equipment may from time to time be kept to inspect, maintain and repair the same.
- To report to the company in writing within 48 hours of the event, any damage to or loss of the equipment. Any matter of a criminal nature affecting the equipment must be reported both to the Police and the Company immediately.
- E. & O. E.